Work and work design job
1. Discuss the steps in a workflow analysis.
2. Describe the relationship between work flow design and an organization’s structure.
3. Compare and contrast job descriptions and job specifications, and TDRs and KSAOs.
4. Briefly describe the Position Analysis Questionnaire (PAQ). What are the advantages and disadvantages of using the PAQ as the source of job information?
5. Job analysis is so important to HR managers that it has been called the building block of everything that personnel do. List and describe the instances that demonstrate the advantages of using job analysis in various HR activities, including work redesign, HR planning, selection, training, performance appraisal, career planning, and job evaluation.