Reviewthe list of names provided in the University of Phoenix: Creative Genius List.
Selecttwo individuals who were famous for their creative ideas (one from each column).
Researchthier biographies in the University Library and/or respected sites on the Internet.
Write a 700-1,050- word paper to include the following:
- Information about each of the thinker’s unique contributions to society
- The problems or issues that their ideas sought to solve
- Each thinkers’ personal/social/political environments and how you think these factors contributed to their creativity
- The creative process of each thinker, including obstacles they faced, and a comparison to Ruggerio’s creative process (refer to chapter 5 ofThe Art of Thinking)
- Critique a failure of the individual: could they have done something differently? What was the effect or result of the failure?