PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM, SO WILL THE TEACHERS. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 06/10/21 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE OF FOLLOW DIRECTIONS, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE.
In Chapter 13 you read about the history, structure, and ultimate function of the U.S. health care system. In this discussion, answer the following questions:
- Describe three major changes that have taken place in the development of the U.S. health care system.
- What are the differences between an LPN, a CNA, and an RN?
- What are the differences in training between a primary care physician (PCP) and a cardiologist?
- What role do public health professionals play in health care delivery?
- Describe three major problems facing the U.S. health care system.
- Highlight the portions of the Affordable Care Act that pertain to public health.
- What role should public health play in addressing the three main problems you listed in question e?
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from the required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.