Creating a Program to Calculate Weekly Average Tax Withholding
- Create a program that will calculate the weekly average tax withholding for a customer, given the following weekly income guidelines:
- Income less than $500: tax rate 10%
- Incomes greater than/equal to $500 and less than $1500: tax rate 15%
- Incomes greater than/equal to $1500 and less than $2500: tax rate 20%
- Incomes greater than/equal to $2500: tax rate 30%
- Store the income brackets and rates in a dictionary.
- Write a statement that prompts the user for an income and then looks up the tax rate from the dictionary and prints the income, tax rate, and tax.
- Develop Python code that implements the program requirements.